TERMS OF SERVICE
1. All packages purchased are final as all sold items are virtual goods and not redeemable or usable in the real world. Due to this, we practice a no refunds/chargeback policy unless an exception (or special agreement) is created under the agreement of both parties (The user & HyperMC’ s Administration Team). The cancellation of future payments to a subscription is an exception to this, and is not treated as a chargeback/refund.
2. Attempts to bypass or break our refund/chargeback policy via filing chargeback case with your credit card company will result in a 30 day ban from all of HyperMC’s servers.
3. We are not responsible for any received items purchased by you or a third party that has lost the purchased item due to any of the following in-game experiences including but not limited to:
- A server or player data reset
- A server punishment (Ban / Mute)
- Getting killed or dying by any player(s), mob(s) or by any natural consequences such as dying of hunger, fall damage, etc.
4. We have full access and control of perks, features, elements and contents of the purchasable goods and packages in our store as well as in-game. This most likely will rarely happen, however, it is within the realm of possibility that a certain feature or element of a rank or any other content in the virtual store will be edited, refined to work differently, be fixed or removed, if chosen necessary by HyperMC's administration team.
5. You must be above the legal age of 18 or have permission from a parent or legal guardian to make any purchases or payments to our online store.
6. We do not take any liability for our online goods being sold by third party users.
7. No information obtained by you from our online store or through any other third party should make any guarantee, warranty, conditions or any other agreement of any kind, except for those exclusively shown in these terms.
8. Purchasing any virtual goods from our online store for someone else is not allowed unless they grant you personal and explicit permission to do so.
9. You are responsible for entering the correct username(s) for the package(s) that you will be/are purchasing. If you still enter the incorrect username, please email us at [email protected] and it will be resolved as soon as possible.
HyperMC is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.